Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I suppose it is sad that that saying never gets old to me.
Any who, Audrey from Hot Pink Quilts is
a winner of the cozie.  She said:
 
"I've won a few things. FQ bundles, fabric, and most recently, a 12-pack of Aurifil thread!
Everything has always been so lovely.
I think one of my favorites was a customized pouch. It's hot pink and perfect for me. :)"
 

I recently added an insulated thermos/water
bottle holder to the shop.
 
They have a side handle and adjustable strap.
I use mine all the time and love it.
Plus, I really love the gnomes!
 

 
I must stop posting cozies. But it seems they are all
I have been making lately.
I am really happy with this one.
 
Months ago, I started a chevron quilt for my son
it is just waiting and I must get back to it.
I am thinking I need a list of the other
things I need to finish. Maybe some accountability is
in order here.

Comments

audrey said…
I'm SOOOO excited! Thank you!!!! :)
Jessica Hadden said…
Make yourself happy! Besides who can resist a cozie?! Not I!