Jones-en


sewing room
Originally uploaded by Rickrack and Ribbons.
My time for blogging is very limited. My time in general is very taxed. My ability to manage said time is poor at best. This fall I took two classes instead of one. Since these classes are condensed it is like having a full load for a normal college student. I also have my job, which oddly enough demands that I be there every day. Then I have my family who needs to be fed, and have their clothes laundered not to mention a bit of my precious commodity of time to enjoy, nurture, defuse them.

Me I need a creative fix; I am jonessssss-en for it. I crave it, require it along with my daily vitamins and the occasional chocolate bar (ha, I said occasional). So I lurk. I am a lurker. Lurkey lurkey loo, that is what I do. That side bar over there with the many great blogs, along with the ones that I have in my search bar- I get a fix from them. It is a band-aid to my bleeding creative side. Time to create is the medicine but right now, the time cost is too expensive. So, I live that part of me vicariously through the creativity of others. In the mean time I pop in here now and again, until summer that is, or until the demands of my time recede.

I just want to say thanks for that! To all of you incredibly creative people whom I have never met but truely admire!

Comments

linda t said…
Oh Natasha, I've missed you!! So good to reconnect again.
I went WILD over your sewing room slideshow!!
Oh my gosh, the knife rack, lamp shade and the button tacks could not be any cuter!
You are so clever and talented!