Advise Please

A few posts back I showed you some embroidery . I have since finished four 7x7 squares of them. I had originally thought that I would sash them for a wall hanging. Now I am not sure which way I like better. You all have such good sense that I thought you wouldn't mind putting in your two cents-so I could make sense of these but not actual cents...WOW is my brain in kid mode or what? Please tell me what you think;)

To sash or...

Not to sash?



The individual blocks: another option use them separately?


The above Photo is closer to the actual color of the green felt. The other pictures came out really olive-y.

Comments

beki said…
Those are very beautiful. I'd probably hang them each separately, as to let each one shine.
Anina said…
Why don't you put each of them in a little frame and hang them as a group? If you want to sew them together, I'd say sash. Maybe in a darker color than the colors in the blocks.
Jenn Maruska said…
I agree - each in a frame would be lovely... but if you want to sew them together, I say definitely sash. : )

They are very pretty and I like the colors you used.
Anonymous said…
they are soo pretty. I think grouping them is a good idea, as well as framing them as a group. Can't go wrong. They are so nice!
Dee Light said…
They are just so Lovely!!! Each one in its own way. Whatever you do they will look wonderful!!!!
Mom2fur said…
I like them sashless. If you did them that way, you could also think about making a pillow instead of a wallhanging.
Anonymous said…
I would swap out those two green felt squares. The one in the upper right is forcing the eye to leave the frame. If you switch them then the eye would be drawn to the center of the overall design and it probably would make a prettier composition.
Anonymous said…
I am not sure what "sash" means, but I definately like them separated or with a little space between them as opposed to right next to each other...
Anonymous said…
I missed those ! so beautiful !!!
I vote having them in separate frames and then grouped on the same wall...