Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guest-ing

When my niece came to visit i wanted to do something special for her. So I put together a little gift basket (of which I do not have a picture) and made her these slippers.
They were made using a pattern from I Think Sew, I absolutely love her patterns, they are well written, easy to understand and obviously tested before they are sold. The download is very quick and whola you have a pattern. Needless to say Tricia loved her slippers and wore them the entire weekend!

5 comments:

kristin said...

these are so darn cute!!! i love the photo...tape and all, too.

Heidi said...

I want some how adorable are they....what part of the midwest are you from?

Sarah said...

The slippers are gorgeous and I love the fabrics you have chosen. Am off to check out that link!! Thanks for visiting my blog. x

Hearthandmade said...

these are so freakin cute! im so glad I found your blog :)

Tricia said...

I love these slippers so much, I wish I had three pairs (you know, one for my place, one to keep in the Blaze and one at the office...cause I'm cool like that). THANK YOU!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails