Winter


work desk
Originally uploaded by Rickrack and Ribbons.
This blog has seen about as much action as this little desk has. My laptop on the other hand has been busier. I managed to get through Statistics and eeeked by with a passing grade. Now I am up to my neck in Behavioral Research.

I did make it to the fabric store to purchase some decorator fabric to cover our daybed cushion. If I get crazy enough I may even sew it together!

Happy March and please tell me that spring is around the corner and soon I will see green instead of white!

Comments

Felicia said…
Spring will be here before you know it. A week ago it SNOWed here in middle Georgia. I've never seen snow here like that. Never.

This weekend it hit 80 degrees. The bugs are back and we're ready for spring! :)
I'm so happy you're back!!! :-)